Thanks for choosing “Owsap Productions” (“me”, “we”, “us”). Owsap Productions provides resources and custom services including tutorials and documents regarding C++, Python and Lua development.
Your agreement with Owsap Productions includes these Terms and any additional terms you agree to. The agreements include terms relating to future changes to the Agreements. If you wish to review the terms of the Agreements, the current and effective version of the Agreements can be found on the Owsap Productions website. You certify that you have read and understood the Agreements, accept these Agreements and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree (or cannot comply) with the Agreements, then you will not be able to use any service.
To use any service of Owsap Productions you promise that any registration information you submit to Owsap Productions is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
From time to time, we may make changes to the Agreements for valid reasons, such as improving existing functions, new functions or resources to the Service. When we make material changes to the Agreements, we will provide you with notice under the circumstances, for example, by displaying a prominent notice or seeking confirmation with the Service of by sending an email to you. In some cases, we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of the Service, after the changes have been made, will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Therefore, please be sure to read any notification carefully, if you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new version of the Agreements, you can close your account by contacting us. If you have received a Trial Version or Paid for any service you must cancel the Service.
These terms of service and conditions have been defined as a standard to protect file distributions to all client’s and that the service is fair to all.
What are terms of service?
Terms of service are legal agreements between a service provider and a person who wants to use that service. The person must agree to comply with the terms of service to use the service offered. The terms of service may also be a warning only.
Unless otherwise stated, Owsap Productions owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Owsap Productions. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and / or print pages from https://owsap-productions.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material and / or services;
- Resell, give or share services or licenses;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material and / or services;
All digital services of Owsap Productions are not refundable.
What are the client’s rights?
Every client has the right to:
1. Free support
- Installation & configuration; (A)
- Updates related to problem solving (bug fixes); (B)
- Questions and How-To do something; (C)
A) Installation & configuration
Every client has the right to have free support for the server installation and configuration until the everything is working.
The client has read and agrees with the possible requirements for the function of the service, as an example:
- Specific OS;
- Specific OS Version;
- Minimum hardware requirements;
B) Updates & problem solving (bug fixes)
All updates will only be committed to the Git repository; there is no estimate time, no release date for any update unless the owner “Owsap Productions” specifies any specific date or makes any agreement to the client.
C) Questions and How-To do something
Every client has the right to question and understand how-to troubleshoot any existing problem that could face such as a configuration, setup or any kind of modification. We, “Owsap Productions” will always reply in reasonable time.
2. License Key
Every license key is unique and only works for one (1) client.
- If a client requests a new license key, the client should always explain why he needs a new one with a simple truthful argument.
- Only the person who purchases the files will have the license key and he / she should protect it at all time.
- Each license is valid only for two (2) machines, these being for a test and live machine.
- Any attempt of bypassing, removing or manipulating the license verification will immediately be banned, lose all rights of support and future updates.
- Inspection of the use of licenses will be done in a period of time.
- Sharing, reselling or manipulating any of the projects files is prohibited, including screen-shots or videos of the project.
3. Protected files
Every client has to carefully protect every file from the service, if the client shares, gives or re-sells any service or files to anyone, he / she will immediately lose support.
What are the owners’ rights?
The owner “Owsap Productions” has the right to:
- Choose who his clients are;
- Cancel immediately any service of a client with a valid justification and proof that turned to this situation.
- Decide when to publish updates;
- Close all services including the website at any time;
Last update at 02 Feb. 2021.